How to add Signature on Zoho Mail
In Zoho mail, you can add your own signature. Instructions below:
1. Go to settings (gear icon on the right side bar)
2. Find signature box and click on it.
3. Click on "+ Add new signature"
4. Add your signature name
5. Begin to add your signature on the text box
6. To add image, you can click on the image icon and upload images from your computer.
7. Once all done, you need to associate the signature to your email by clicking on "Add" text in blue under the box and select your email address.
8. And save.
9. On the top right you can see "Signature in replies" that you can switch ON/OFF when ON the signature will appear anytime you reply an email.
Introduction to the LogixOne B2B Portal for Zoho CRM
The LogixOne B2B portal for Zoho CRM is designed to enable your wholesale customers to place sales orders at agreed pricing directly into your Zoho CRM and Zoho inventory environments. The three videos below detail the features and functionality of ...
How to connect your Gmail to Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM allows you to communicate directly with your contacts. If there is an email address associated with a record you can send that email address an email. You can connect a wide range of email services such as Gmail, Office 365, Zoho Mail and ...
How to setup B2B Accounts within Zoho CRM
How to create LogixOne B2B accounts within Zoho CRM. LogixOne B2B portal uses the native 'Accounts' module within Zoho CRM to create LogixOne B2B portal accounts. It is in the Accounts record that you configure the following: NOTE: Configuring an ...
LogixOne Operator for Zoho CRM
The LogixOne Operator plugin for Zoho CRM turns your Zoho CRM environment into a complete Field Service Management environment. In this video we explain its features and how to use.
LogixOne B2B Portal for Zoho CRM FAQ's
Q1. Can I change B2B Accounts login email? Yes you can change a B2B account login email by updating the 'B2B Account Email' field within Zoho CRM and clicking the 'sync Account to B2B Portal' button. Q2. My customer has forgotten their password can I ...